Director Intern. Advertising
Leading digital international sports media business is currently looking to recruit an experienced commercial/sales manager. This role is selling advertising and sponsorship rights across the current partner portfolio as well as coordinating various business partners and rights holders. You will be responsible to build up and use your international network to advertising partners and to our consisting partners in order to monetize all our digital and sponsorship rights internationally. International travel is a key part of this role, regular trips around Europe but also potentially to other continents.
|· Independent sales activities for various international digital and offline (marketing and sponsorship) rights
· Acquisition of new clients
· Integration, optimization and controlling of various campaigns (online & offline)
· Support for existing customers
· Development of attractive offers for all our digital and sponsorship rights
· Presenting and pitching advertising opportunities in front of potential customers worldwide
· Negotiation of new deals with international customers
· Market-Monitoring and identification of trends
· Sticking to internal reporting structures for sales KPIs
· Support the product teams to optimize the products from a sales perspective
|· Previous sales experience in the sports and media business is essential (at least 3 years minimum)
· International network to advertising partners in different branches, mainly in the sports betting industry
· Highly sales driven in order to meet budgets and sales goals
· Passionate about sports
· Excellent presentation and communication skills with a confident telephone manner
· Ability to work independently and maintain your sales data in a CRM
· Fluent in English, another language is of advance
|· Exciting field of duties with the opportunity for creative freedom and development
· Modern and challenging working environment
· The strength and security of an internationally expanding sports and media company
· Excellent working climate and professional environment
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
The Sportradar group is a truly international organization, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
We would be grateful if you could send your current CV and a letter of motivation to:
Carmen Popp – Human Resources Manager
the sportsman media holding GmbH