Audiovisual Business Intelligence Intern
LOCATION: Munich, Germany
- Screening of global sports and media markets
- Analyzing and assessing current evaluation tools
- Detecting automation potentials in evaluation processes
- Monitoring and analyzing of trends in sports and media business
- Assisting in strategic content development
- Maintaining current evaluation database
- Second- or third-year student
- Technical background and/or interest
- Passion for sport
- Precise and accurate working method
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Modern and challenging working environment
- The strength and security of an internationally expanding company
- Excellent working climate in a motivated international team
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way – but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
How to apply?
Visit our career page https://www.sportradar.com/about-us/careers/ and submit us your documents!
We would be grateful if you could send your current CV and a letter of motivation to:
Jenny Tengler – Human Resources Manager
the sportsman media group GmbH
Dingolfinger Str. 4